Celebrities like Arnold “the Terminator” Schwarzenegger believe they are entitled to have whatever they want, when they want it. Like other narcissists including Bill Clinton, Mark Sandford and John Edwards, rules don’t apply and life revolves around them and their huge egos.
Since the announcement of the Shriver/Schwarzenegger split, rumours/facts are running at mach speed. The latest include:
1. Maria Shriver has hired big-gun divorce lawyer Laura Wasser who represented Britney Spears, Mel Gibson’s wife and Angelina Jolie when she split from Billy Bob Thornton;
2. Arnold didn’t actually have the guts to confess his affair and love child to Maria. She found out by questioning their housekeeper who admitted the truth to her;
3. Arnold’s paramour/housekeeper remained an employee of the family until January 2011, putting in 20 years of service;
4. Arnold has put his movie-comeback on hold for now;
5. Housekeeper Mildred Patricia Baener’s divorce documents make it clear that the child she was raising was not her husband’s, although her husband was named on the birth certificate as the father;
6. In 2010 Arnold gave Ms. Baener a $65,000 down payment to buy a house for her and his 12-year-old son, Christopher;
7. Maria Schriver and Pat Baener were pregnant at the same time;
8. The family home is on the market, listed at $23.5 million;
9. Arnold has already negotiated his next acting role and will be paid $12 million;
10. The planned cartoon series called “The Governator” is not going forward mainly because the story included Maria and their four children as cartoon characters.
Sadly, Maria Schriver joins the list of Kennedy women who were betrayed by their spouses including Rose Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, and Joan Kennedy. Just think, Maria was living with Arnold’s lover in her home, right under her nose. Will she be able to forgive this ultimate humiliation?